Re: [CQ-Contest] cw speed

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cw speed
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 13:46:39 -0600
I've never been able to understand it, either, but many consistently high-scoring operators seem to do all their sending  40+ wpm. They must figure the extra speed is worth the inevitable NIL penalties. Perhaps the spotting networks are partly to blame, especially with skimmers that can copy that speed quite accurately.

73,
Scott K9MA