Re: [CQ-Contest] cw speed

To: m.sellschopp@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cw speed
From: Lee Hiers <lee.hiers@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 13:00:49 -0500
There were several ops in the WW that made in the neighborhood of 10,000
QSOs.  All of them spent most (if not all) of their time well in excess of
30 wpm...you can see exactly how fast by reviewing RBN archives.

If they could work more people by running at a slower speed, they would.
But most of the contest ops can handle those speeds, especially when S&P.

TI7W was running at about 35 when K9PG, and later KA9FOX dropped their
calls on one time at 70.  Chris never missed a beat, working them both.

73 de Lee, AA4GA