Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX varying Power levels sent by DX

To: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>, cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX varying Power levels sent by DX
From: ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 16:11:24 +0000 (UTC)
 I couldn't find any place in the rules which said you had to send to same
power throughout the contest. Maybe someone can help me with this,.

In any case, there may be good reasons for different powers on different bands.
SWR problems, RFI issues, different amps, whatever.

Besides, I thought we were always supposed to copy what was sent. When did this
advice change?

73,
Ken, AB1J

    On Friday, February 23, 2024 at 03:17:15 AM UTC, Steve Maki