[CQ-Contest] Final 2024 CQ WPX CW Results are Available

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Final 2024 CQ WPX CW Results are Available
From: <aa3b.bud@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2024 20:43:07 -0400
The final results of the 2024 CQ WPX CW contest are now available at:
https://www.cqwpx.com/results/

It is my pleasure to acknowledge the volunteers supporting the 2024 CQ WPX
CW contest.  They include: F6BEE, G6NHU, I2WIJ, JK3GAD, K1AR, K1DG, K1EA,
K5ZD, KM3T, KR2Q, LA6VQ, LU5DX, OH6LI, OK2FD, PA3AAV, S50A, SV1DPI, UX1AA,
VE3TM, W0YK, and YO3JR.

I'd also like to thank the over 5,400 participants that made this an
incredible event.  Many records were shattered!

73,

Bud Trench, AA3B