Re: [CQ-Contest] Final 2024 CQ WPX CW Results are Available

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "aa3b.bud@gmail.com" <aa3b.bud@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Final 2024 CQ WPX CW Results are Available
From: jimk8mr--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2024 02:35:12 +0000 (UTC)
 Thanks to Bud for his ten years in charge of the WPX contest, and I hope his
successor will continue his fine job.
I'd like to add a suggestion to the results: ability to search calls by prefix.
I operated a very part time effort as NO8DX. I do know that NO8C is often
active in contests, and I see that he was in fact active in WPX CW. Were there
any other NO8 calls lurking out there? I can't tell.
Might the score search allow "NO8?" as an entry, and list the results for all
the calls starting with NO8  ?  This would satisfy my curiosity as to how
helpful my prefix was, and would also help those looking for rare or unique
prefixes for WPX events going forward.

73  -   Jim   K8MR