Re: [CQ-Contest] Changes to CQ WW Policy - Russian/Belarus Entries

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Changes to CQ WW Policy - Russian/Belarus Entries
From: David Gilbert <ab7echo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 19:06:03 -0700

The most recent independent (or as close as they get in Russia) from the Levada Center (see link below) shows 88% support for Putin, although only about 50% still support the war in Ukraine.  External polls from outside Russia show similar statistics.  What makes you think Russian hams are any different than the general population??

https://www.levada.ru/en/2023/04/24/are-meaningful-public-opinion-polls-possible-in-today-s-russia/

Dave AB7E