Re: [CQ-Contest] Changes to CQ WW Policy - Russian/Belarus Entries

To: <tom.hellem@gmail.com>, <k9yc@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Changes to CQ WW Policy - Russian/Belarus Entries
From: Karel Matousek <ok1cf@atlas.cz>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2024 05:22:42 +0200
"Yes, Tom, you're absolutely right—ordinary Russians are just like us. Yet, it's
precisely these everyday individuals who hold the power to initiate meaningful change within
Russia, compelling the leaders of the Kremlin to halt the war in Ukraine. That's why it's
crucial for the rest of us to influence them and help them understand this importance."

Karel OK1CF