CT-User

CT 9.09 on BBS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT 9.09 on BBS
From: n6tv@VNET.IBM.COM (Robert A. Wilson)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 94 11:48:59 PDT
I downloaded what I thought was going to be CT 9.07 from the CT-BBS
last night, and I got 9.09!  Watch out though, UPD-CT gives you a CTY.DAT
dated April, 1994!  Someone needs to fix that.

release9.txt mentions that the -loop single com port network link is
supposed to be fixed in version 9.08.  No mention of what was fixed
in 9.09.

Just playing with rig control for the first time, using a borrowed FT-990.
How do I tell CT to do an "A=B" for me?  Seems like CT could leave VFO
B on one band and VFO A on another, which is asking for trouble.  You
never really want to do that in a contest, do you?  If you tell CT to
"leave split mode" by entering nothing in the split frequency window,
do folks think CT should immediately do an A=B function for you?

73,
Bob, N6TV