CT-User

dvp problem?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: dvp problem?
From: wf1b@ids.net (wf1b@ids.net)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 95 17:34:18 -0800
Yeah, yeah, I know its the CW weekend.  I will be on to support the yccc!
BUT, I just ordered a dvp and installed it.  It hangs each time I try to use
it.  I have tried all the irq's with no success. (I have installed 2 DVP's
at K1NG, so I am familiar with the unit).

Any ideas?  I first tried something simple, like recording the cq message
into F1, but as soon as I press shift-f1, hang-time!  BTW, I just upgraded
and they still charged me full price--- what a deal!  The disk arrive in the
mail on wednesday and its already 3 versions out of date too....

aaaaaah computers!  Dontcha love em?!

73, Ray

wf1b@ids.net

--