CT-User

CT and Windoze

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT and Windoze
From: lyndon@multivac.orthanc.com (Lyndon Nerenberg VE7TCP)
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 15:35:49 -0700
My comment about a Windoze-only CT sure woke a lot of people up :-)

Let me state that I don't know anything you don't. I made that statement
based on something I read a while back. I think it was in the CT version
9 manual, but it could have been something from one of the mailing lists
as well. It could also be completely and totally wrong, so take it with
a grain of salt.

I will attempt to track down the source of the information and send it
along to the list.

--lyndon

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com