CT-User

Keying problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Keying problem
From: WX9E@aol.com (WX9E@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 03:02:33 -0500
          ***Please respond direct to WX9E@aol.com***

I have a rather odd problem that shouldn't be happening.  Maybe someone can
help me out.

I just bought a 386/25 laptop for logging and dxpeditioning.  I use the
parallel port to key and a y-plug for the keyer/bencher.  When I load up
9.22, I am able to use the keyer/bencher fine, however as soon as anything is
sent from the computer, F1..., I am all of a sudden unable to send anything
using the keyer/bencher....   it doesn't even work when at the C> prompt. As
soon as I turn off the computer or do a soft boot, it's fine.... And of
course, when I disconnect the parallel port plug from the Y-adapter, the
keyer keys fine.

The problem only occurs when something is sent using a function key in CT and
it continues until I reboot or shut the power off.

I don't have this problem using TR log.

Anyone have any clue as to what's goin' on?  I haven't a clue.

BTW, I use a logic keyer if it matters.

Thanx

Paul  WX9E

         *** Please respond direct to WX9E@aol.com ***