CT-User

Clarification -- CT v.9x and FT990

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Clarification -- CT v.9x and FT990
From: merchant@crl.com (Steve Merchant)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 19:42:29 -0800 (PST)
After trading a few notes with N3RD, I have become convinced I don't need
to worry about any CT version support for the -ac switch.  However, I am
still looking for a v9.x point release that supports the FT990,  esp. the
ability to generate packet spots and automatically qsy the radio to one.
The current state of affairs is that the program locks up on any packet
spot you might try to send, saying the frequency is out of the band, and
requiring you to restart CT.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

73, Steve  N4TQO
merchant@crl.com