CT-User

[ct-user] 7 Mhz RF getting into keyboard.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 7 Mhz RF getting into keyboard.
From: 103464.1355@compuserve.com (Ken Newman N2CQ)
Date: 04 Aug 96 12:34:54 EDT
Hi Walt and others,
  The 7 mhz RFI causing keyboard problems, also show up at the shack here too.
The biggest improvement was to run a heavy line from the keyboard ground buss
inside the case, to the PC case.  I used zipcoard doubled together.  Most
keyboard cables are a little too small for RFI handling.  This info came to
me thanks to W6GG which was posted on his "Digital Journal" column.
  Did anyone try using the keyboard that comes with an MFJ keyboard cw keyer?

73 de Ken - N2CQ