CT-User

[ct-user] 7 Mhz RF getting into keyboard.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 7 Mhz RF getting into keyboard.
From: ke1fo@contesting.com (Alfred J. Frugoli, KE1FO)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 20:27:10 -0400
You may want to contact either NCJ or CQ Contest about doing an article on
this, or maybe somebody in the contest community that writes for one of
these putlications can do this.  Either that or someone needs to point me
to a reference for RFI mods to computer equipment.

Al, KE1FO (ex. KE6BER), ke1fo@contesting.com, ke6ber@tiac.net
                        http://www.tiac.net/users/ke6ber