CT-User

[ct-user] LZ ct9.27 when using DVP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] LZ ct9.27 when using DVP
From: va3mg@freenet.carleton.ca (Marcel Gervais) (Marcel Gervais)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 20:39:11 -0500 (EST)
I have tried to use my DVP board with CT 9.27 using it in the ssb wpx
contest mode.  The report does not include the leading zerro but only the
control number such as 59 2  or 59 22.  I was under the impression that
the LZ would work the same way as it does on the CQWPX CW mode giving
the report as 599002 or 599022 etc.
Am I doing something wrong or is my setup incorrect?  Or does the LZ not
work on voice using the DVP mode.
Help Help Help and thanks for your imput
Marcel Gervais
VA3MG

--
Marcel Gervais  FreeNet be130