CT-User

[ct-user] CT registration off BBS?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT registration off BBS?
From: David Yanke" <n9ssg@pobox.com (David Yanke)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 13:00:06 +0000
This is why many have either switched or been turned off to using CT.
I have given CT my credit card 3 times over the past 14 months or so
to order the program. They didn't send it and never billed me, when I
was able to get answers they said they lost order and would ship
right away, nothing.

Most are starting to switch to TR Log because besides being an
exteremly versatile program, it has excellent support. These type of
messages are why I will probably be unsubscribing from the list here
this weekend. I wish all of you luck who stick with the program,
otherwise check out   http://www.QTH.com/tr

There is a little more learning curve, but it is worth it.

>> Good luck Brian, I have been trying to get them to answer for 6 months and
> have been totally ignored.  Now that K1EA has washed his hands of it, there
> is no support.
Before you decide to criticize someone, try walking a mile
in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile
away and barefoot!
  Dave Yanke - N9SSG
    mailto:n9ssg@pobox.com    http://www.pobox.com/~frrl
    PGP Public Key: http://www.xnet.com/~n9ssg/pkey.htm
    FRRL, COL#1031L, 10-10 #67441, FISTS #2365, AARA, ARRL

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org