CT-User

[ct-user] PK88 Initialisation

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] PK88 Initialisation
From: Peter Dollery" <pdcdmd@classic.msn.com (Peter Dollery)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 97 16:57:18 UT
I've been trying to get a PK88 initialised in CT 9.27, but only get as far as
the "type * for autoband routine" message, the PK88 doesn't respond to the *
and sits there with the mult light on.

If I drop out to PROCOMM cycle the power, hit the * there, then reload CT
everything works fine so we can live with it (as we have for the last few
years!), but I wondered if anyone can tell me if I'm forgetting obvious.  the
lead is standard RS232 and checks out with a breakout box.

Any help appreciated to save us having to exit CT & load Procomm in the middle
of CQWW everytime the packet crashes...

Peter G4TNB

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct