CT-User

[ct-user] Serial/parallel port Qs

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Serial/parallel port Qs
From: Setzler, James M" <Setzler_James_M@code80.npt.nuwc.navy.mil (Setzler, James M)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 12:37:14 -0500
Please don't just reply direct.   Others might need the answer as well.

Just where is  the Radio 1 / Radio 2 switch for v 9.3x and above now
located ??  LPT 1  or  LPT 2 ??   Which pin(s) ??    Where is this
documented ?  Are the pin outs now in agreement amongst CT, NA, and TR ?

thanks & 73  James / k1sd