CT-User

[ct-user] FT1000MP interface problem (again!)

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FT1000MP interface problem (again!)
From: Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 00:09:48 -0000
Nope, it's the radio.  NA and DX4WIN both work fine and both computers
talk to my other one in CT and not this one I'm having trouble with...

I've seen this problem before...I think the radio is receiving commands OK,
but not sending to CT.  When you try to toggle the band from CT, the radio
will hop around, but then CT quickly returns to the old band, leaving the
radio where it was.