CT-User

[ct-user] F4 key useage

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] F4 key useage
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 17:53:58 -0500
At 04:49 PM 11/26/97 +0000, David Blaschke wrote:

>I am using CT Ver. 9.?. In my CT manual, on page 58, it tells me that if I
>have enabled NoWorkDupe, then, place a duplicate call on the command line
>and press F4 to send my call, NOTHING WILL BE SENT. My problem is - MY CALL
>IS SENT AS USUAL. Am I overlooking something? or is this a bug in the
program?

No, that's not what it is supposed to do.  Say someone calls you and you
enter the call into CT.  Then you use INSERT to send the call and exchange.
 If NOWORKDUPE is set, CT will send the "QSO B4" message instead of the
contest exchange.

It changes what the INSERT key does.  F4 ALWAYS send your callsign.

- Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/