CT-User

[ct-user] TS-850 Control

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] TS-850 Control
From: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <NQ4I@compuserve.com> (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 08:57:55 -0500
Hi All...I am sure that my question is an easy one, or somethine I've
overlooked...we had 2 ts-850s transceivers this weekend and also had a Icom
756...alll three were supposed to be computer controlled...neither of the
ts-850s would exhibit the frequency agility the IC756 would...using Alt, to
invoke the band map feature worked well on the Icom but the Kenwoods would
not scroll through the frequencies....also the Alt-J command to see the
other frequencies would not show the kenwoods..I loaded the tsr's for the
kenwoods as Comtsr2 -rts    do I need additional info on the tsr??
Do I need a radio poll rate??? The manual is not very clear on
this....thanks de Rick NQ4I