CT-User

[ct-user] CT 9.27 Problems

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.27 Problems
From: Ron M.Philip" <rmphilip@mail.island.net (Ron M.Philip)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 15:58:04 -0800
Greetings:
I am experiencing a great deal of problem using the above  program on
both my computers which use Windows 3.1 and Windows 95 respectively.
For example, this past weekend I was on the ARRL CW contest intending to
operate on
the 10, 15 and 20 metre bands. After about a dozen QSOs on 20M I wished
to QSY
to 15 using the Alt-F2 function. The screen indicated that I was now on
15M but upon
entering my first contact on that band the program snapped back to
indicate that I was
again on 20M. I have since experimented with my Windows 3.1 computer and
find that
the same thing happens in spite of the fact that I have no external
attachments to my
FT1000D. The problem seems to be in the software.
Any suggestions would be appreciated as I hate going back to paper
logs!!!
Many thanks
de Ron VE7NS