CT-User

[ct-user] F! repeat with W9Xt card

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] F! repeat with W9Xt card
From: jtolbert" <jtolbert@gremlan.org (jtolbert)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 11:37:25 -0500
I have tried 9.27 9.34 and 9.36. I cant get the F1/CQ repeat function to
work in the ssb mode. I have a W9XT card for both ssb and
cw keying. It works fine in cw mode.  In ssb the rpt on display is lit  and
keys the first time but wont repeat .It will key only when pressed in ssb.
I have set for lpt1 and if I recall in earlier versions the W9XT card
didn't work at all when set for lpt2. Any thoughts/suggestions ??
BTW the card works with NA ver 9.?? but prefer to use CT in the dx tests
73 Jamie WW3S