CT-User

[ct-user] Interface Problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Interface Problem
From: Bill Parry" <w5vx@hiline.net (Bill Parry)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:55:47 -0600
We have been using CT 9.27 for sometime at 6D2X in a multi environment. Rigs
used were TS940s. We decided recently to change to TS850s and used these
rigs for the ARRL Phone Contest. We had a problem crop up with the
interfaces on the two rigs. It appears that the computers are communicating
with the rigs but the rigs are not communicating with the computer. For
example. if you use the ALT-J command the frequencies are not correct. You
can type the correct frequency in the call area and it will then show
correctly. Changing the frequency from the radio does not change the
frequency on the computer. Changing the frequency on the computer does QSY
the radio. This happened on both radios with two separate computers. We
loaded up TR after the contest and it seemed to work ok.

This seems to be a software problem. I read through the history files but I
dont see any reference to this problem. Anyone know about this or have a
suggestion?

W5VX