CT-User

[ct-user] Help! CT & FT1000 MP Problems

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Help! CT & FT1000 MP Problems
From: Dick Clukey <wv1m@snet.net> (Dick Clukey)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 09:58:43 -0500
Hi,  I have tried to use latest ver. of CT 9.36 and I am having several
problems.  The software seems to  control the radio but the bandmap
stays on 160, although the radio switches bands, but to the lower band
edge only.  I constantly receive a "Radio Timeout" message.  The packet
does not flow without making constant CR's. The latest ver. 9.34 ran
packet ok but the rig control has never functioned correctly.  I am also
using DX4WIN as my logging software and the packet and rig control work
great.  I would like to solve this before WPX.  My TNC is a PK-88.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

TNX,

Dick  WV1M >>