CT-User

[ct-user] Icom 751A Interface

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Icom 751A Interface
From: Anthony J. Cioffi -- ARS N2KI -- MARS NN0HIO-T" <n2ki@amsat.org (Anthony J. Cioffi -- ARS N2KI -- MARS NN0HIO-T)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 11:52:53 -0400
Hi,

    I am new to CT.  I am trying to interface my radio with CT.  I am
not sure where to begin.  Currently I do have my Icom 751A interfaced
with my comtuper via a comport.  I did try to see if CT would key the
radio, but it did not.  I presume that I have to go directly to the key
jack(?), which I have not tried yet because I don't know the proper pins
use.  Can someone tell me how to properly use a COM port (not LPT) to
interface CT to my radio?  Thanks much for you help.

Tony -=- N2KI