CT-User

[ct-user] Simple Configuration Question??

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Simple Configuration Question??
From: Mike McCarthy, W1NR" <w1nr@eecorp.com (Mike McCarthy, W1NR)
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 19:23:28 -0500
First of all and most important is keeping the IRQ's correct and
unique.  You may use COM3 for packet ONLY if it is on a unique
IRQ.  Normally, COM1 and COM3 share IRQ4.  If there is something
on COM1, you cannot use it at the same time as COM3 (packet) if
they share a single IRQ.

Next, you need to load COMTSRx for each COM port where "x" is the
COM port number.  The command COMTSR2 -b4800 will set the radio
port of COM2 to 4800 baud.  I think typing COMTSR2 -h will display
the command line parameters.

Then you need to set the radio and packet ports in CT when it is
started.

That's about all there is to it.

Mike, W1NR

--