CT-User

Re[2]: [ct-user] Mouse Support

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [ct-user] Mouse Support
From: RNotarius@chester-engineers.com (Ron Notarius) (Ron Notarius)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 00:38:04 -0500
     Although a "clean" install of Win 9x does not create a C:\DOS
     directory, you can find the equivalents of the old DOS external
     commands in C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.  Either way, tho, you need to run the
     old DOS-type mouse driver in a DOS window when in a DOS mode.

     Biggest headache I've run into when upgrading machines from the
     DOS/WIN3 environment to Win 9x is making sure that I have the right
     drivers available for the CD-ROM prior to changing or re-formatting
     the hard drive!   Were it not for the Xircom external LAN adapters & a
     lot of practice...

     73, ron wn3vaw
     DOS lives!