CT-User

[ct-user] THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!
From: Dennis G. Peterson" <K0CKD.ennis@mcleodusa.net (Dennis G. Peterson)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 14:43:55 -0600
Thanks to everyone who responded to my requests for help and
assistance in getting CT to work on my 870s Kenwood.  I think for
the time being all is well and everything seems to be working
okay.  Anyway, thanks again. It is really nice to know that there
are some expert users and operators willing to share their
experience and knowledge to help a non-user get started.

73s and all the best during the upcoming HOLIDAY SEASON

de K0CKDennis

--
Dennis G. Peterson
K0CKD ----- ex:WB9YTT & N7CKD

If you need a copy of the TopBand Frequency Allocations:
Send me an Email request at:  K0CKD.ennis@mcleodusa.net

phone: 319-263-2272
cellular:  319-299-2699
fax line:  319-262-0120