CT-User

[ct-user] Need help with CT 9.27 and 706mkII

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Need help with CT 9.27 and 706mkII
From: Matt Burke <dallasdawg@earthlink.net> (Matt Burke)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 19:49:03 -0600
Hello:

I know that this has been hashed around a lot, but I am new to te
forum.  I am trying to interface my 706mk2 with CT 9.27.  I have read
through many of the previous posts over the past couple of months, but
have not been able to get it to work.  I have verifed that I have the
IRQs set up correctly.  I have verified that I have the radio set to 04
(mimic the 735) and veified all other communication parameters that I
can think and that can be controlled in the comtsr files.  Basically,
when I try to enter a frequency (14250 e.g.) I get a "RADIO TIMEOUT" and
"RADIO NOT ECHOING".  I have seen this error in other posts and was
wondering what done to fix this.....

Thanks for the help and 73,

Matt Burke
AC5RV