CT-User

[ct-user] FW: Vers 9.37 on laptop

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FW: Vers 9.37 on laptop
From: McKeithan, Nyles" <McKeit01@srmc.org (McKeithan, Nyles)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:39:00 -0500
Sorry to repost this, I left out the essential information.  I am
running CT straight from Dos. Both systems have 3.1, no Win 95 on these.

Thanks for the help file info.

73,
Nyles

 ----------
From: McKeithan, Nyles
To: ct list submissions
Subject: Vers 9.37 on laptop
To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Date: Thursday, December 10, 1998 4:24PM

Is there anything that I have missed that has to be done differently to
run Vers 9.36 or now 9.37?  I am trying to run it on an older laptop
(Toshiba Satellite T1910, 486SX , 8 meg ram, about 80 meg of hard drive
left), but it reboots when I start CT as if I did a warm restart.
Version 8 and the older Ver 9.26 ran fine on this same system.

The vers 9.37 will run on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 420CDS, with the
exception of the "help file" being blank when it pops up.  Otherwise,
everything is ok.  This laptop is running 40 meg, Pentium, and about
1509 meg free on the drive.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Tnx,

Nyles McKeithan