CT-User

[ct-user] CT Ver. 9.26/9.27 - NWT mult reporting for Sweepstakes

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT Ver. 9.26/9.27 - NWT mult reporting for Sweepstakes
From: Sam Ferris <ve5sf@sk.sympatico.ca> (Sam Ferris)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 01:28:50 -0800
Fellow CT users:  If you used CT version 9.26 or 9.27 for logging CW or
SSB sweepstakes in 1998 and worked a NWT multiplier, there probably is a
problem with the way the multipier was reported in your *.log file.  This
problem came to my attention when I received my requested automated
Sweepstakes CW log check information from N6TR.  Seems either 9.26 or
9.27 prints strange characters for the NWT section in the *.log report
and this will generate a exchange error if you submitted it without
taking a hard look at the file beforehand.  This is not a problem with
the log checking, its a problem with the logs that I submitted and once
advised Tree gaciously dealt with it.  This is not meant to be critical
of the recent log checking initiative in any way.  In fact my view is
that the log checkers have done a lot of work on this and deserve a thank
you.

73 and good contesting

Sam
VE5SF