CT-User

[ct-user] more PK-232 help!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] more PK-232 help!
From: Bob Zajko <Bobz@adelphia.net> (Bob Zajko)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:41:37 -0500
Thanks everybody who replied... The modem works fine in terminal
programs, and im on the right catagory in CT.  From the replies I got,
it seems that PK-232's made before a certain date DO NOT work with CT,
because CT will not support 7E1 protocal. (despite what it says in the
manual)  Some people have no problems, others never have gotten their
232 to work.  Someone spoke of a fix by doing a mod in the 232, but I'm
still waiting for what it is.  Thanks again for your help.

73, Bob Zajko
N3RU
bobz@adelphia.net