CT-User

[ct-user] Trouble recognizing IC-765

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Trouble recognizing IC-765
From: Joe Stepansky <joe@microserve.net> (Joe Stepansky)
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 22:38:41 -0400
It took me long enough, but I've finally upgraded to 9.39.  It's been awhile
since I've really used CT, so I'm a little rusty.  For some reason, I can't
get CT to recognize my IC-765.

I'm running CT in a DOS window under Win 95.  The 765 is on COM3, which uses
IRQ 9.  This setup works fine with my regular logging software.  I load
COMTSR3 with the -B1200 and -I9 switches, load everything in the main CT
setup screen and the communications setup screen, but nothing happens.  CT
starts on 20, and if I change the rig to 15, CT doesn't seem to know it.

I do NOT get the "COM port to radio not initialized" message, as the manual
notes might be possible if no COM port is assigned.  Is this something with
Windows 95, or is something else going on?

Thanks!

73 Joe KQ3F