CT-User

[ct-user] Printing with CT9?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Printing with CT9?
From: jim voige <jvoige@mc.net> (jim voige)
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 16:45:36 -0500
Hi, This may sound like an unusual request but has anyone ever used a dot
matrix printer for a continuous printout during a contest?  I am hoping to
prevent problems we had last year with a freak thunderstorm that hit late in
the evening filling our tents with water.  Luckily no one was hurt but we
almost lost our computer system in a few tents.

Jim Voige
Jvoige@mc.net
KB9KOZ
Mchenry County Wireless Association MCWA
Past 3A Field day Champions (Hoping for a return this year)