CT-User

[ct-user] CT 9.40 & IOTA Contest Bug?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.40 & IOTA Contest Bug?
From: James E. Keller" <n2lqq@juno.com (James E. Keller)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:08:31 EDT
Dear Jim:             Wednesday,  21 July 1999

My apologies to you, Ken, and the Reflector for taking up the bandwidth.
Yes, I have a radio control cable from the computer to my Kenwood
TS-450S.  In order to make it work, I have to exit from CT and reboot CT
again. Then on the second boot up of CT, everything always works perfect.
Don't know why this is, but it works that way for me on all the contests
in CT.  I just wasn't thinking. Again, my apologies and thank you for the
prompt reply..

vy 73,  Jim,  N2LQQ