CT-User

[ct-user] CT 9.40 & IOTA Contest Bug?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.40 & IOTA Contest Bug?
From: Mark Marsden <MM@plextek.co.uk> (Mark Marsden)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:25:20 +0100
James

I have a similar effect, where changing bands up & down with Alt-F1 &
Alt-F2 puts my FT1000MP at the band edges; 1.8000, 3.5000, 7.000
etc.,

A work-around  is to teach CT the rigs frequencies by switching
through the bands from the radios front panel first.

Then Alt-F1 & Alt-F2 seem to work. Hope this helps

WRITELOG works fine here.
My PC is a Pentium 166 using  Win95's DOS 7

In setting up for IOTA I also find that the DVK LPT outputs now
overwrite the LPT band encoder bits, so now  the DVK keys the
tx into an open circuit - not cool.

73

Mark, G4AXX
Granta Contest Group -  M4R EU005 this weekend