CT-User

[ct-user] CT and LPT antenna switch problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT and LPT antenna switch problem
From: Dave Hawes" <n3rd@ix.netcom.com (Dave Hawes)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:24:21 -0400
Hello, Martin.

The -AC (antenna control) feature is working in all the versions of
CT that I have tried in the past few years.  However, we have had
reports that if your LPT port is configured as EPP, then the -AC
won't work.  Go to the CMOS Setup on your computer, and make
sure that the LPT port is configured for SPP, and give it another try.
Let me know how you make out.

73 - Dave N3RD
Top Ten Devices