CT-User

[ct-user] CT 9.42 & Icom-775

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.42 & Icom-775
From: alsopb <alsopb@gloryroad.net> (alsopb)
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 16:31:17 +0000
Hans,

I had completely the opposite problem with my
TS850.  CT 9.4.004 would recoginze band changes
performed by the rig.  When I try to change
bands via CT it doesn't change the rig.  Only the
log band is changed!
No crashes but no joy.

Something in the rig frequency change coding is
certainly messed up.

Using WIN 95 with rig on COM1, TNC on COM4, LPT1
for keying and antenna control.  The TNC, keying
and antenna switch work fine.

73 de Brian/K3KO