CT-User

[ct-user] win98-ct

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] win98-ct
From: Arthur Holmes <w1rzf@gis.net> (Arthur Holmes)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:29:36 +0100
Thanks to those that have tried to help me, but still having the same
basic problem. i created a boot diskette on my win98 machine.Boot from
that diskette cd to CT, load the comtsrs, execute ct, load the
information page and all is well. type control/enter and a page fault
occurrs due to insufficient memory. An error code 0006 found for the
disk based super check partial.. I removed the master.dta file , and the
same error occurred for cty.dat. Loaded new copies  of master.dta and
cty.dat with no improvement. I have also tried creating a dos 6.2 boot
diskette, but it gets an invalid addr/file when askedto go to c drive..
Any help appreciated. Art