CT-User

[ct-user] win98-ct

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] win98-ct
From: Alan C. Zack" <k6acz@earthlink.net (Alan C. Zack)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:57:35 -0700
I use a lap top and just set it to GMT.  Point your mouse arrow to the
time read out in the lower right corner of your screen and double
click and the time/date window will open.  Set the time zone to GMT:
Casablanca, Monrovia, NOT to GMT: London.  Reason is London uses Std
time and DST, Casablanca and Monrovia don't switch to/from DST.  Then
adjust the time slot and calendar for the current GMT time and date.
Good luck, 73, Alan, K6ACZ.