CT-User

[ct-user] switch all windows on??

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] switch all windows on??
From: Waldemar Krzok" <Waldemar@zedat.fu-berlin.de (Waldemar Krzok)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:04:58 +0100
Hi folks,

is there any possibility to have all following windows on:
check country
check call
check log (master or log only)
and
zone
??
I went havoc this weekend switching between zone statistics and
check country and I did not manage to have them all.

2nd)
after restarting of ct previous settings are gone: i.e. rates window
disappears, master log is on, band is set to 20 mtrs. Is it a bug or
feature?? I used ct 9.46.006 during this contest.

BTW very nice CQWW weekend. I heared all zones but 6, and
worked 30 despite my wire antenna in 10ft high.

Waldek, DL7ANQ & SO6ANQ