CT-User

[ct-user] Software bug V 9.46.002

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Software bug V 9.46.002
From: N3RR" <n3rr@erols.com (N3RR)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 02:18:05 -0000
I ran a brief test using V 9.46b.  I started operating in the ARRL DX TEST,
W/VE side.  Logged a few contacts and typed WRITELOG in the callsign field.

Here are the results:

The Summary Sheet title looks like this:
 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 19100

The Multiplier sheet title looks like this:
ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST - MULTIPLIER SHEET
  N3RR   ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST    Single Unlimited      2 Jan 2000
0155z

The Dupe sheet title looks like this:
 N3RR   ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST    Single Unlimited      2 Jan 2000
0155z

The Log has the time as:
2-Jan-00  0154, etc.

Looks like only the summary sheet has a problem.

My PC is Y2K compliant.  It's a P-200MMX. BIOS dated 1997
 73,

Bill, N3RR

Bill Hider
President and CEO