CT-User

[ct-user] Something Burning?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Something Burning?
From: alsopb <alsopb@gloryroad.net> (alsopb)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:14:47 +0000
Band map never has worked right on my TS450 or TS850.  It keeps
getting hung up.  Just going to the band map and selecting a station
also hangs the Alt-A window so you can't grab a spot from there.  The
only solution I found was to exit the program and thus loose all the
spots.

For some reason, there is a state of denial of this issue.

73 de Brian/K3KO