CT-User

[ct-user] re CAT CT FT-1000mp

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] re CAT CT FT-1000mp
From: wb6tza@socal.rr.com (wb6tza@socal.rr.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:09:19 -0800
I had problems like this when first configuring CT & MPs back around
version 9.25 or so.

I wrote a batch file wilt all the command line switches and that part has
worked ever since on various versions of CT, up to and including
9.47.001.  I have not tried it on 9.48

I put in ALL the commands to set everything to specific parameters.  In my
case the E72 was the secret to success

comtsr1 -b4800 -p1 -i4 -a3f8 -e72

and of course, the baud rate really isn't set until its done in the CT
setup screen, but the parity does need to be set on some machines, apparently.

I used all this when I was configuring for 4 com ports - for com 1 and 2,
the port, interrupt and address are not needed at all, but beyond that, it
gets hairy immediately, so I just put it all in for all the ports.

maybe this will get things settled for you

73
robin critchell, wa6cdr/xz0a