CT-User

[ct-user] problems in wpx

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] problems in wpx
From: Rick Dougherty <NQ4I@compuserve.com> (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:36:33 -0500
Hello all...we had a series of problems..

1. with three versions coming out the day of the contest I tried them, but
not under fire...the latest won't run
on one of my 6 computers, so we had to drop back to 9.46...

2. the serial numbering started going haywire on the computers on 160, 80
and 40...the correct number would be in the cue, but when the qso was
entered it incremented by aout 300 numbers...no idea why...started doing it
on some of the other bands on Sunday afternoon too...rebooting the computer
helped except on the low bands...

3. When using a second rig and computer on 10m it was logging duplicate
numbers from either computer...so we had to abandon the idea of having a
second station on any band....the numbers were not comunicating between
computers....all numbering related problems...not sure why 9.49 will not
run on one computer, but will try after the test....de Rick