CT-User

[ct-user] v9.50 and 2 radios

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] v9.50 and 2 radios
From: aef8w@aztec.asu.edu (PAUL M. PLAYFORD) (PAUL M. PLAYFORD)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:45:19 -0700 (MST)

I am in the process of interfacing two radios to CT and ran into a problem.
The LPT Port Pinning document says the radio 1/2 select is on pin 2 of
LPT2 however I don't find anything there.  I do find what appears to be
a radio 1/2 toggle on pin 14 of LPT1 though.

Can I use the pin 14 LPT1 toggle or am I missing something in my setup?
I do switch computer communications between radio 1 and radio 2 OK but
I also want to switch transmit and antennas (automatically) between
the radios also.

de Paul

--
Some days you are the QSO, some days you are the QRM

Paul, W8AEF
ZF2TA (1992)   -*-   FO0PLA (1997)   -*-   8Q7AA (1998)   -*-   XZ0A (2000)