CT-User

[ct-user] wcf not showing in ss section window

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] wcf not showing in ss section window
From: K4OJ" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (K4OJ)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:03:21 -0400
neato - so like 3 is sorta PVRC and sorta like well VA guys are sorta like
the same group so...since most PVRC guys seem to be in like MDC it ain't a
big thing so like....

Boy - cannot believe the flood of e-mail on this one - bottom line as always
is

COPY WHAT YOU HEAR (tnx 'TR) and it will disappear,but, I kinda like thinkin
of them PVRC guys as 3's more than 4's...shucks since K4VX moved west and
W4BVV passed away it has been predominantly MDC guys, eh - nice patch of
activity in NC they have found, tho....

Dunno how FRC guys like this view - they are more a "3" club than a "4"
club...heah

This kinda like the club territory thing - oops - wrong reflector!

Lots of input on this topic - gotta hunch it may not have fallen on all deaf
ears!

Thanks

Jim, K4OJ
W C F