CT-User

[ct-user] Windows ME - Anything Further?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Windows ME - Anything Further?
From: Paul Elliott" <pelliott@maranatha.net (Paul Elliott)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:58:06 -0400
I looked at the postings on this topic in the archives, and was
wondering if anyone has come up with a workaround on this.  We're
getting a new PC that will have ME on it, and while I could go to the
time and trouble of reinstalling 98, I'd rather not.  Am thinking
seriously about just getting an old second PC and putting DOS/CT on it.
But that means I'd have to re-cable to work contests since day-to-day
logging/QSL management/shack control here is via LOGic.  No good
solutions, just least-worst -- unless someone here has found a Windows
ME workaround.

Thanks,

Paul N3GPU
n3gpu@maranatha.net