CT-User

[ct-user] Problem with ComPort

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Problem with ComPort
From: Gary W. Skett" <gary@skett.net (Gary W. Skett)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:54:23 -0800
Hi:
I have been trying to get CT (latest version) to communicate through
Com3 to my IC-706.  I have no problem when using any Windows-based
programs, but if course CT is DOS.

I use COMTSR3, tried different baud rates, different radio settings
(IC735 or 781), changed addresses in the 706, loaded the program before
and after Windows, just about everything I can think of... and no joy.
(Com 1 & 2 are not available to the outside world, and I have
successfully used com3 & com4 with other devices and software programs.)

I get a "Out of Band 14000000!" error at the bottom of the CT screen
when I try to enter in an entry.

Can anyone suggest something else to try?

Thanks,
Gary W. Skett, VE7AS
E-Mail: gary@skett.net
Langley, B.C.   V3A 6N9